Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Miley Cyrus

        I remember when Hannah Montana was on the rise, I couldn't stand any of it. I said to myself "Pretty soon, controversy is going to strike". Sure enough, here we  are! Where do I begin? Let me start by saying this- Girls are worshipping Miley Cyrus like dudes worship Tupac. I bet if she got "Slut Life" tatted across her butt, some girls would follow suit. Real quick, am I the only one who's disturbed that she has more Twitter followers than LeBron? Whatever, anyway, I'm not a Miley hater, I just don't get it. Women have been twerking and sticking their tongues out before Miley, so what's the big deal? And if it were a black girl doing the same thing... let's not play that card, but you know where I'm going with that. And as far as her music goes, I would rather listen to a recording from a gas station men's room.

      How long are we going to care about Miley's every move? And what do her "fans" see in her? I guess she's free spirited but so is every other 20 year old. I'm not going to go any further with this. The way I see it, this Miley thing is a phase. Will people remember her 20 years from now-yes, sadly. But let's just be grateful that she hasn't started a revolution of flat white girls actin' a fool. White girls are twerking more often but it hasn't got out of hand. But the moment you see 5 year old girls twerking at a birthday party, that's when all hell breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment