Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Smurf and Smiley Christmas Special

Happy holidays, 

If you remember from my last post, I published an scene from a Christmas Special I was working on. The special is based on a book that I wrote with a friend in middle school. The book hasn't been published yet, but hopefully it will be soon. This idea came a long way and I'm very excited to be able to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it.

Synopsis: Smurf and Smiley are best friends in the 6th grade. During Winter Break, they pursue their respective Christmas wishes which prove to be uneasy feats. Smurf aims to get a kiss from his crush while Smiley aspires to get a pair of sneakers. Through their pursuit they learn about the true meaning of Christmas and encounter interesting people along the way.  

Without further ado, I present to you - A Smurf and Smiley Christmas Special 


No comments:

Post a Comment