Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Review

Well my Valentine's Day went well. Once I already did all the romantic things of the day, I realized that Valentine's Day doesn't really last an actual day unless you have a relationship with your significant other. It's more like a few Valentines' minutes. You give her some chocolates, maybe a teddy bear, she says "Thank you," gives you a hug and then you both go back to your regular lives. I don't know, maybe I'm just being pessimistic but my 30 seconds of romance went well, how were yours?
And who else is watching this Heat game right now? LeBron James sure is something else, let me tell ya. Anyway that's all I had. Just a quick write to tell you readers how my day went. In the meantime COMMENT, give me some type of purpose with this thing, it's ridiculous.

Deion A. Sainvil signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment