Saturday, June 1, 2013

10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand the Indiana Pacers

Yes I am a Heat fan, shut up.
  1. Indiana's racist reputation- Every time I see the fans, I can't help but see most of those smiling faces behind white sheets. Like they use that arena for Klan meetings during offseason.
  2. Their coach- His name is Frank Vogel, doesn't that sound like somebody you want to punch in the face?
  3. David West- Nuff said
  4. Lance Stephenson- Dude looks like a lizard and every time he gets called for something he sways his head in a douchey way that makes me want to slap him
  5. They always try and start something with LeBron- Mentally and Physically. The Pacers are like the Bad Boy Pistons for Bron right now.
  6. Their colors- Just ew
  7. Dirty players-  The whole freaking team
  8. Corrupt refs well- How else can you explain the non stop bad calls? If these guys regulated pro soccer for any Hispanic country, they would've been killed and their deaths would probably be celebrated.
  9. I Cannot stand a Cinderella story in sports
  10. Game 7- We'll see how this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment