Monday, May 26, 2014

Tania Torres, Will You– What? It's Your Birthday? Alright..

Better late than never.
     
          First and foremost, thanks to all who saw my promposal video and wrote encouraging comments on Tania's IG. If you're clueless right now here's the link: http://deisainvil.blogspot.com/2014/05/tania-torres-will-you-go-to-prom-with-me.html

          Unfortunately Tania could not attend my senior prom due to her already made plans to celebrate her birthday weekend. I wasn't mad about it. If anything I was mad at myself for not asking for a rain check. I had the opportunity but I was too caught up in the Heat game. I know, I'm ashamed of myself too. Oh well, I still had a great time at prom

           During the week that the video was released I was faced with a few FAQs:

How did you know about her?  I knew about her through her sister Tammy. I knew about Tammy after seeing her in Lil Wayne's "Mrs. Officer" music video.

How old is she? I have no idea. All I know is her birthday is around May 17th and she's a Taurus.

How do you know she didn't lie to you? She didn't. Look at her IG.

What would you do if she did lie to you? I dunno. Lock myself in the bathroom with a bowl of  Haagen-Dazs and lurk on her pictures with Bobby Vinton's "Mr. Lonely" on repeat. The hell kind of question is that?!

          I hope that video sets the standard for guys asking models through video. There are too many videos out there making these guys look soft. Thanks for all the support! My school year ended so, like always, I will be doing a ton of writing this summer. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment