Thursday, July 30, 2015

Emphasis- Natalie

      Growing up a hip hop fan I used to watch the music videos and be fascinated by the video vixens. Vida Guerra, Rosa Acosta and Melyssa Ford were all my next ex-wives at one point. Whenever I looked at a King or Show Magazine spread I felt like I didn't learn anything about the model on a personal level. If there was an interview in the spread it was done in a way to feed the male sexual fantasy. 

      I'm here to tell you that David P and I are about to change that. The aim is to turn dream girls into girls next door. Bridging the gap between dreams and reality, that's what we're all about. Our brand has one cardinal rule: No bikini shots. We're not in the business of putting out thirst traps. We're in the business of celebrating women for who they are. Ladies and gentleman, it is with great honor that David P and I present "Emphasis- Natalie."













No comments:

Post a Comment