Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Wishlist

Since we're all talking about the years, I might as well keep it going with a wishlist. Most of these things are pretty shallow but who cares I don't believe in resolutions anyway. So here it is, my 2013 wishlist in no particular order. Off the top of the dome

  • Kobe retires
  • Detox finally comes out
  • The Simpsons end 
  • The Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole collabo drops and debuts #1
  • Kanye releases at least one more solo album before he becomes soft and whiter because of his annoying in-laws Kardashians 
  • LeBron gets at least 4 more triple doubles
  • I never see anything about Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian in the tabloids and the same goes for pictures of Mason
  • Reality TV dies out and those people get real jobs
  • The Real Househusbands of Hollywood becomes the next big thing
  • Dubstep dies and Jazz comes back 
  • The new generation of prosperous black actors and black actresses storm in and in affect a Renaissance of black advancement starts
  • Kate Upton has a boyfriend, preferably an athlete... or me
  • Marvel stops making movies and a sequel to Undercover Brother is released
  • Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart and Martin Lawrence team up with other black comedians and make a Harlem Nights for the next generation
  • Chris Tucker actually does another Friday movie
  • OutKast reunite for one last album 
  • Lil Wayne stops being this generation's Flava Flav
That's all I can think of right now, anyone agree? disagree? Let me know, maybe I left out something..


1 comment:

  1. - Everybody who hates the Lakers wants him to retire
    - Detox will be a great album
    - Why would you want the Simpsons to end?
    - Two of the best new rappers would be great together
    - Kanye will always be Kanye
    - LeBron's a legend
    - The Kardashians are famous for being famous
    - I couldn't agree more
    - I would watch it
    - Dubstep isn't as bad as you make it out to be, I like it but I agree that it can't compete with the classics like Stevie Wonder
    - Black advancement has come a long way and will continue too
    - He would be a lucky guy
    - I like Marvel movies, but Undercover Brother is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen
    - That would be a legendary movie
    - It would be a dream come true
    - We can only hope OutKast would reunite
    - Lil Wayne needs to go find out where he left his talent

    ReplyDelete