Friday, December 7, 2012

White Girl Wonderland


Where are the finest white girls located? In America that is, lets keep this continental. I say Florida. Not because it's my home state but it's got the recipe for fine white girls: Weather, beaches, colleges, swamp, Mickey Mouse, and oranges. I know California is nearly identical but our girls are just better. And more natural. We've got more diversity, fact. If you think otherwise, prove me wrong. Have you seen the students at the UF? A friend of mine recently told me that Alabama is a hotspot but I find that hard to believe. It can't be any of those southern states, those accents are cute though.
Another argument we can discuss... who has the best spanish girls? FLORIDA! Hands down, no contest its the Sunshine State. What were you thinking, New York? Pssh, please! New York has mostly Puerto Ricans. We've got them all! Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Colombians take your pick. Florida is just the perfect state for women.
Any rebuttals?

No comments:

Post a Comment