Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Derrick Rose

There is a joke going on about Derrick Rose, it goes like this "Derrick Rose is on the cover of 2k13... yet he hasn't played a single game of the season" I don't know if this was supposed to be an actual joke or an ironic truth but I found it humorous. I was actually waiting for Rose's return and I'm saying that as a Heat fan. I know I wasn't the only one who got pumped from that The Return commercial.

I'm not going to call Rose soft nor question his ways but all I'm saying is if you're not going to play then don't play and keep your mouth shut. Don't get people's hopes up saying that you're "considering it". I have astronomical expectations of him for when he comes back next season. I want to see 40+ point games and a neck to neck run with LeBron for MVP. Rose is a promising player and was fun to watch, I know he will do something special when he actually does return. How do you feel about the Rose-less season and what do you want to see in The Return and will the Bulls ever really be a championship contender?

Real quick- How come nobody is pissed off at Andrew Bynum. Way to get Philly's hopes up and then turn right around and flick them off. I never liked this guy to begin and that stupid hairstyle he was rocking while sitting on the bench was very obnoxious and distracting. Will Bynum make a career comeback? The world may never know

No comments:

Post a Comment