Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Playoff Predictions revisited

My playoff predictions aren't so wrong. Let's start off with the West-

The Clippers disappointed me, how they couldn't get past the team they beat last year without Rudy Gay is a wonder to me. McGrady finally got past the first round, I expected to see confetti and tears but a Lakers loss is good enough for me. Denver surprisingly lost and now Golden State is going to pull the upset and beat the Spurs. The biggest shock was Westbrook's injury. But KD couldn't be happier playing without him as if this was his dream come true. This Memphis/Thunder is going to be a good one but I have to give it to Memphis.
Western Conference Finals 
Golden State vs Memphis
4-1 Memphis
The Bulls pulled away from soft Brooklyn and now they're going to give Miami a hard time but they're still going to lose in maybe 7. The Knicks are no threat at all, the Pacers could advance but its not going to be easy. Knicks will win in six. 
Eastern Conference Finals
Miami vs NY
4-2 Miami

We'll see how this goes in two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment