Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jordan Brand Classic/High School Basketball

Did anyone catch the Jordan Brand Classic last night? If you didn't, you missed out on some great basketball. The fact that all of these guys are seniors is amazing. I'm a junior right now so knowing that there are guys only a year older than me, being the best in the nation and hyped up by NBA stars and millions of fans is amazing. I wish there was a hoops prospect in my school or at least Coral Springs, maybe one day..

The players I'm following are Kennedy Meeks and Andrew Wiggins. Meeks because he's going to UNC (go Tar Heels) and Wiggins because he's #1 and undecided. They say he could be going to UNC or FSU, or Kansas... or Kentucky. If he goes to Florida State and stays there until his sophomore year when I attend, that would be bananas but one can only dream. But who is your favorite player right now and what's your college team? Better not be Duke...

No comments:

Post a Comment