Saturday, April 20, 2013

Playoff Predictions

It's the most wonderful time of the year, playoffs. A two month period of fierce and competitive basketball leading up to the Finals which we all know will end up as a Heat repeat. What I'm wondering is who's going to come out of the West. Clippers or Thunder? That is the question.

I hope the Spurs beat the Lakers, not because I hate the team and its fans but Tracy McGrady is in San Antonio now and it would be nice to see him advance to the second round for once in his career. I think Memphis' chances of making it left with Rudy Gay and I think the whoever wins the Golden State and Denver matchup can pull an upset .

As for the East my predictions are this, Heat will sweep the Bucks if they don't give them a pity win and coast through the East after getting past the Knicks in the conference finals. I thought the Bulls would cruise past Brooklyn but they just got spanked so that is subject to change. Whoever wins between Indiana and Atlanta won't matter, both teams will lose the next round.

Like I said it doesn't matter in the end because the Heat will win it all in 6 games or less. But until then let's just enjoy the postseason as best as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment