Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thank You

I just want to take the time to thank everyone who has been reading this. Whether you read one post or are a dedicated follower, thank you. I never know who actually reads this unless someone tells me but I have 496 views right now and that's suprising to me. I didn't start this blog to become popular and get paid, I just have a bunch of stuff in my mind and I sound like a weenie on video so I couldn't make YouTube videos.

Thank you to everyone who reads this and I'm sorry I'm not as dedicated as I could be in posting. I'll try my best to publish at least two post per week (no promises). Shoutout to all of my supporters, I truly appreciate it. Shoutouts to Robert A., Tim, Marco, Robert R., Brother Dario, Eddie, Franny, and all of you reading this right now! I apologize if I forgot to mention anyone in particular.

God bless you all, here's to keeping it In the Mix, Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment