Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prom

I don't know when prom is but I know it's right around the corner because girls are being asked left and right. During my three years in high school, I've seen plenty guys ask girls in some pretty bold and creative ways. Probably the most memorable was when this guy took the mic and asked a girl during lunch.
        There is something about prom that makes me smile. For the same reason I love Valentine's Day, I love the idea of girls getting excited about getting asked while guys are thinking about who to ask and how. The end result is puppy love and nothing is cuter than that. Please excuse me, my feminine side is leaking out.

So what are your thoughts on prom? Do you love it, hate it, why? What are the high lows and lows of prom? Fill me in so I can know what to expect next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment