Monday, February 10, 2014

Age Ain't Nothing But a Number, Right?

                The most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person was way out of my league. I’m not saying that because I have a low self-confidence; I’m saying that because she was 10 years older than me. I was at Panera Bread with my mom and sister and I looked outside to see this stunning Latina (most likely Colombian) woman enter. The woman had “Fine” written all over her. She knew that I was looking at her too. I know because when she walked past me she made an effort to walk really slowly so I could get a good look at what I couldn’t get.  Her boyfriend walked right behind her and looked at me like “Yeah, I’m hitting that.”

                The one part of being minor that sucks is seeing beautiful adult women and knowing that nothing could happen. Girls don’t have it as bad because it’s perfectly okay for guys to be with girls 20 years younger than them. America is still warming up to the idea of Cougars. Women in their 20s wouldn’t want anything to do with teenagers anyway. Women want a man not somebody who has a fake ID.

                Whenever I’m in a scenario similar to the Panera Bread situation I think to myself “in a few years. I’ll be old enough to approach a woman at the bar and buy her drink.” But in reality, 25 year old Deion will have the same amount of game as 17 year old Deion. Meaning that he’ll probably approach a 10 if he’s drunk out his mind or in town for a night and has nothing to lose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment