Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day? Pt. 3

            In Part 2 I said I hate obligatory actions. What do I mean by that? Anytime that people do something because of the date or because everyone else is doing it bothers the crap out of me. If you love your mom, love your mom. Don’t wait until Mother’s Day to do something nice for her!

            You see, I’m a romantic person (At least, I think so. I haven’t had a girlfriend to verify that.) Regardless, when it comes to doing things that’ll make girls say “Awwww,” I put in work. So, to me, Valentine’s Day is my day-off. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll make a little effort; I’ll cooperate. But on that day, I expect the royal treatment. I expect to kick back and relax while my significant other plays me in 2K, puts her Freak’em dress on, and makes reservations for Applebee’s. That’s how I would like it to be. It’s probably not going to go down like that for me though.

           Guys born on Valentine’s Day like my brother Robert have it good. Technically, they don’t have to do anything. Everything that I described that I would want is a possibility for them. For guys like my cousin who has a girlfriend, an anniversary, and his mother’s birthday all in February, I feel sorry for y’all.

           Happy Valentine’s Day, people. If you hated today think about this—next month’s holiday is all about getting drunk and lucky, so cheer up. 
http://deisainvil.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-valentines-day_14.html
http://deisainvil.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-valentines-day-pt-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment